Thursday, February 19, 2009

Research Challenges

So far, the biggest hurdle I am running into with research is finding the time to sit down and do it. I would not be surprised to find out this is an issue facing many non-traditional students. Not only are some of us full time students, we also are running households and taking care of kids. I ran into that very situation this week. My son was sick Wednesday and I spent a good share of the day just taking care of him.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cameron,

    I agree--kids and family can be a big research challenge!

    My dad was a "non-traditional" student. He worked full time and went to school at night while we were growing up. Sunday was his homework day, when he owned the kitchen table. He carved out a niche for himself and we honored it.

    Finding the space--as well as the time--for homework and projects is a big challenge for students with families. How are you doing in that department?

    R. Wexelbaum

    ReplyDelete